Thursday, July 27, 2006

Over the weekend, I met up with a cousin whom i think i've met less than 5 times in my entire life cos he's been in new zealand since he was 12.

yup. this is him! he looks cuter in real life. hehe
anyway, he brought me out for lunch & to see some of the sights of Wellington.

This is the view from Mt Victoria which i presume is the highest peak in Wellington city since i dont see any higher ones around.

the view after i made a 90 degrees turn.

another 90 degrees turn

& another 90.

He also brought me to his home in a quiet suburb away from the city which is really very beautiful. When you look outta the window you can see serenely majestic hills and tall, silent trees standing guard. With a view like that, it's no wonder he doesn't wanna leave NZ. He also said i'm the first member of the family to see his home. Yay!

In the evening, my friends & I went to watch the All Blacks play against South Africa.

My tickets. The cheapest but the view was pretty good.

My memorabilia from the match.

As i wanted to enjoy the match & not have to worry about losing my stuff, i didn't bring my bag ... & my camera. So unfortunately, i didn't take any pics of the match. hehe.


This picture is kinda blur, it's taken at a cafe that plays live jazz.

THE END.

3 Comments:

Blogger dOls said...

take more pictures!! I wan to see more of N.Z. like in class.. on streets, food.. ahhaha. im trying to load those pics i have of us (jc gang) online and i will mail u the links once they are uploaded. :)

1:35 AM  
Blogger soleil said...

Nice pictures :) Really glad you're having a good time! Take more more more pictures! Don't be lazy :p

4:15 AM  
Blogger Dr@n|xX said...

Enjoying ur time i see :) that's good that's good
sigh i remember my time in Wellington as well... i remember Cuba, I remember Mount V, i remember the cable car, boohoo i wanna go to NZ again :'(
sigh..........

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home