Friday, July 07, 2006

wet, dry, wet, dry, wet

Everyday day i wash my hair, condition it, dry it, comb it
& when i step out of the building.. it gets wet.
when i reach my destination, it dries up.
on the way to the next super-fun place on my list of activities, it get wet again.
& this happens everytime i go out. hai.

Someone pls tell me why i even bother to wash my hair.

Anyway, its super cold & windy here & its been drizzling alot too.
The cold & the wind is actually alright, its the drizzling that's an irritant.
Using an umbrella's useless cos' it'll just get blown away or get bent.

Other than the weather, everything else is fine and dandy.
The other day, i was standing at the bus stop, and i saw smoke coming from somewhere around me.
Thinking that someone was smoking, i looked around me.
but there was NO one!!
It was coming from ME!!
hahaha..
My breath condenses like a dragon. :)

more soon. take care people!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr@n|xX said...

Sigh i wanna go back to NZ too... miss the refreshing winds, miss the awesome scenery, miss the freedom......

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home