Saturday, September 02, 2006

Snowboarding video

I tried to upload a video of me snowboarding onto blogger but i dunno what's wrong with the Youtube thing.
so... here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBzMBhI3SgE
Go see!

hahahah.. yah la yah la! i fell flat in my face..

Don't think that jus cos i'm far away,
i can't see you laughing at me & calling me a doofus, Youngie.

heh.

i must have fallen a gazillion times la.. but that's the only time i fell flat in my face...
i just plopped forward. hahaha.
the other times were all butt falls.. & lotsa times i deliberately fell cos i was going too fast & got scared.

I sucked at snowboarding!!!! but it was damn FUN!!!

yup.. go watch it & laugh your head off now.

i'll try to upload the video to blogger again later.

Toodle loo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home