Saturday, September 02, 2006

Auckland: Mt Eden

While in Auckland, Joyce & I stayed at this backpackers' lodge at the foot of Mount Eden which is a dormant volcano & i think is the tallest peak in Auckland.
Some of the lovely people we met.
The lady is Ya Ping, the owner of the lodge.
The 2 guys, Michael & Edgar are from Hong Kong,
they'll be working & travelling in New Zealand for the next year or so.
Wish i could do that too. heh.
The crater of Mt Eden.
Unfortunately, unlike these people before us, we could only walk along the rim of the crater & couldn't climb down (oxymoron!) into the crater cos it was outta bounds.
I would have taken more pics from the summit of Mt Eden cos the view is awesome.
However, my not-so-trusty camera failed me.
Sooo that's all I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home